Feb 29, 2016
Part 2 of our interview with Paul Penix of PSE Archery about the
Carbon Air bow.
- What was the longest shot Paul has taken with a bow at an
animal and at a target.
- Talking about Denny Steiner's 103 yard elk bow kill
- Why should we practice at long distances
- How to perfect your concentration
- Archery is 90% Mental and 10% Physical
- In the Zone
Part 2 of our interview with Nick Percy of Killer Food Plots
about managing our deer herds and our land.
- What is the plan for the food plots
- Food plot positioning
- How big do you make your kill plots
- Spring planting
- Whole Season plan
- Products to build your deer's health and well being
Mark Hammer joins us with his new deer call that he invented
called Antler Action
- Mark killed the largest whitetail in the U.S. for 2014, which
scored 254 1/8"
- Started the project 8 years ago due to some problems rattling
antlers in the treestand
- Small and compact and can be run from the ground while in a
- Draws deer's attention away from the hunter's location
Checking in with Robin Althaver of the Wildcats 4H archery
- Getting ready to ramp up for the spring outdoor shoots and have
more kids involved this year
- Dan gives instinctive instruction
- Looking forward to the hunting season project
- 4H State Shoot
- 4H National Shoot