Sep 4, 2017
We chat with Dan Jasa from PSE
Archery about preseason practice tips to get you ready for the
upcoming archery season.
- Using a paper bag as a target to
- Use one arrow at different
distances then use the bag
- Practice from elevated
situations as well
- Dropping your arm to shoot down
it moves all of your anchor points
- Don't shoot from just one
- Should we practice with our
- How important is bare shaft
- How important is the correct
- Squaring the arrows
- Lighted nocks
- Inserts and FOC
Dan Jasa breaks down the new PSE
Shootdown target bow as well as the two other new target
Heroes on the Water providing a
free fishing event for veterans and first responders.
- 100% free event
- Kayak fishing, food,
- Next event at 7 Lakes State
Park in Oakland County Michigan Sept. 10th.
- Robin Althaver participated in
the last event, her take on what it meant to her and her
Mike and Dan give their
preseason practice tips for archery season.