Jul 23, 2018
Mike and Dan talk with Mike Swartzentruber of Hunter's Blend Coffee
about what they are all about along with some of their hunts!
- Located in Mid-Ohio
- How Mike got started in the outdoors
- How Hunter's Blend got started with Mike, Ken and Paul
- How the coffee industry works
- Marketing coffee to hunters
- How the coffee industry thinks about hunting, 2nd amendment,
- How Hunter's Blend Coffee makes a difference in the
- How to buy Hunter's Blend
- How Hunter's Blend Coffee is changing lives in the farmer's
lives that grow coffee.
- Paul's "Spider" Buck!
- Ken's Iowa Buck!
- Using scrapes and licking branches
- Ken's New Mexico Elk!
- How Mike started hunting
- Mike's first buck!
- Mike's small hunting spot
- Mike's licking branches and scrape set up
Mike and Dan talk about the FITA Field shoot at Adams Conservation Club in Toledo,
- Shooting the tournament
- What we thought about the course
- Shooting uphill with a steep incline!
- 1st day was at unknown distances up to 45 meters
- 2nd day was at known distances up to 60 meters
- How we dealt with converting meters to yards on the fly
- Danny's Robinhood shot
- Pin gaping to hit your shots
- Mental fatigue and concentration on day two
- Great people at
Adams Conservation Club
- Gun ranges were open when we were shooting.
- We got to try using the Atl Atl from Carbon