Oct 15, 2018
Mike and Dan give info for a person who wants to start hunting
and do so with archery equipment.
- Hunter Safety
- Set a budget
- Work with a pro shop
- Shoot as many bows as possible
- How to pick a bow
What is a Dirty Food Plot?
- Irregular edges
- Down trees along the edges
- Cover along the edges
- Natural looking area that is inviting to mature bucks
- Using cut trees to create cover along the edge of plots
- Natural vegetation growing in your plot
West Virginia Hunters For Better Buck Management
- Group in WV looking for better buck management by the DNR
- Looking to decrease the amount of bucks you can take in a
- Possible Antler Point Restrictions
- Group is looking for like minded hunters to help push the
- Ideas like this are popping up in other states
- Better herd dynamics also can cause loss of hunting property
due to leases increasing etc....