Jan 28, 2019
The guys talk with Deane Elliott of Gutcheck Indicators and
Scent Relief about his two new products for the hunter.
- Thought of it while hunting
- A system that determines if your arrow passes through the
digestive system of an animal instead of the vitals
- After showing a prototype of it at ATA in 2016 it became a hit
and he took it to market
- Came out with the arrow wrap first
- Then came out with the wipe if you don't want to put any
additional weight on the arrow with the wrap
- Shelf life.....
- Works on all species
- Can you reuse?
- How do you remove wrap?
- Use with crossbows?
- Cost of wraps and wipes
- Where you can buy
- Reflective material on wraps
- Does arrow diameter matter?
- Can you use wipes with blood that is on the ground?
- Came up with the idea while hunting
- How to neutralize humane urine in the field while hunting
- Thought to combine with cover scents and lures
- Two part solution
- First part is a neutralizer
- Second part is an additive for the scents
- What was the reaction when you first talked about it
- A game changer for hunters in states that don't allow any deer
urine products to be used in the field
- Deer reaction to the product
- How to use the product
- How to store
- Pee Pot
- Does this work with other game animals?
- Production starts in June
- Where will it be available?
New companies we are working with this year.
- ScentLok and Scent Blocker #ScentLok
- Athletic socks #StinkyFeet
- Mike is going to use Scent-Lok and Danny is goingto use Scent
- EZ Kut Products #EZKut
- Rambo Bikes #RideWithRambo
- Question about the Scent-Lok Socks #StinkyFeet
- Xtree Stands
ATA 2019 Recap