Apr 22, 2019
The guys talk with Tred Barta about his newest adventure.
What have you been up to in the last few years since your health
- Going to Alaska when he had the health issue
- After a week pain got so intense he headed to hospital
- Common Sense
- Lost use of his legs in hospital for 5 months
- Given 3 days to live while in hospital 3 different times
- Paralyzed now chest down
- Was going to take his life
- Stopped by Oncologist
- Your word is your bond
- Rare blood cancer caused issues
- 2 months after new treatment began to shoot bow again
- His life expectancy he has been given is zero but is living a
- Still does everything he use to do before his illness
- Asking for forgiveness
Digging yourself out.
- You can hurry up living or you can hurry up dying
- Get off the couch and hurry up living
- Have to learn to ask for help
- Will to live comes from God and people who love you but you
have to take that first step
- Find the power within to go forward
- "If I can do it, you can do it!"
- Helping others
- Never miss the opportunity to help someone else
- Grab life and move forward
- The size of a man's heart is not measured by the size of a
The love of the outdoors and the U.P. Buck!
- Friends in Clio Michigan
- Took him on a U.P. deer hunt
- Hunting lodge
- Deer Camp Life
- Woodcock hunting
- How he archery hunts now
- The hunt!
- Hearing the wolves
- The shot!
- The recovery of the buck
- Describing the Upper Peninsula
- Driving across the Mackinaw Bridge
- His wheelchair in the field
- Heading to Alaska by himself
- The trailer he is taking
- HL Industries, Harbor View trailer http://www.hlenterpriseinc.com/harbor-view.html
- Cross country and Canada trip to Alaska for 5 months
- Looking for a line of people along the way to help him incase
he needs help.
- Following his heart
- Practicing changing a tire on his truck
- No schedules
- Looking for fans to help along the way with a place to park
trailer or even turkey hunt
- His book Driven https://www.bartaway.com/product/driven-by-tred-barta/
- Weekly updates from Up North Journal!
- Looking for a lady
- Sharing with and helping others
- The prayer....