Mar 11, 2019
This week the guys talk with Jay Gregory of The Wild Outdoors
- Introduction with Jay
- Minnesota situation with CWD
- Jay's take on the current view of CWD
- 1/10th of 1%!!!!
- Where is the money coming from?
- The situation in Pennsylvania
- What is the end game?
- The Zombie Deer....
- Private research being done
- Keith Warren facts on CWD
- Why is no celebrities or companies in the industry taking a
stand and asking the hard questions?
- Michigan's action plan
- Indiana to use Michigan's plan
- Why continue to follow the same unsuccessful plan?
- Follow the money
- Funding for the state wildlife agencies
- Deer genotypes that are resistant to CWD
- Elk responding well to CWD resistance
- Found in 1967 in Colorado
- Is the Cervid Farming Industry the untold answer to genetic
- Michigan issuing a feeding permit to those in the U.P. going
against their own baiting ban in the L.P.
- The personal side of Jay Gregory
- How do we hold our game officials accountable?
- Media plays to the worst case scenarios
- We need to have more people stand up and use their voice
- Why does the states out west handle this disease differently
than the states here in the Midwest?
- Eating CWD deer
- Contact your local state reps and let your voice be heard
- Why isn't there a national push to work together on CWD?
- What kind of hunting is on the horizon for Jay Gregory?