Oct 14, 2019
Danny spent ten days in Michigan's upper peninsula on a archery
- Made it to the U.P.
- Truck died on U.S. 2 with a trailer load of wood!
- Left his truck at the Snowmobile Museum in Naubinway
- Left the truck and rented a U-Haul to travel the rest of the
way to camp. https://www.uhaul.com/
- Fall colors are popping
- Food plots are doing their jobs
- Using Buck Baits Cover Scents www.buckbaits.com
- Red Fox eating sugar beets
- The buck encounters they had
- Wolf or coyote?
Mike took the first weekend of October off to bow hunt in the
northern lower peninsula of Michigan
- Tune up of bow at camp
- Got into stand and the deer started coming out
- Watched the does and young deer feed upclose with binoculars to
see exactly what they were eating on
- Big buck came out around 5:30pm
- The Shot!
- String jump or arrow whistling?
- Next morning and evening hunt
- Using the Rambo Bike and the difference it makes
- Putting out a few mock scrapes
- Pop up blind hunt on the last day
Got out with the new camper this weekend
- Mike and his wife's first camping trip
- Mears State Park Campground
- Cold and rain
- Spent the day Saturday in Pentwater for Octoberfest
- Used the Scent-Lok OZ ozone generator to kill any new smell
from the furnace
- Took some photos at the pier
- Trip was a shake down for the camper and us to learn how to set
it up and use it.