Jan 10, 2016
Overall experience of ATA 2016
- Mara meets Jim Shockey.
- Dan was a little preoccupied and nervous
- Great travel weather!
- Outteck party on opening night
- Dustin Lynch puts on a concert
- Hanging out with friends of ours in the outdoor industry
- Comparison to the Harrisburg show
Day one of ATA
- Meeting all of our supporters and sponsors of Up North
- Dan gets beat in a recurve bow shoot-off by Mara!
- G5 Booth to interview Mark Hammer about the "Hammer Buck" the
biggest Ohio whitetail taken in 2014 which scored 254 inches of
- Antler Action a string activated deer rattle, new product by
- Deer on a String, a new deer urine product from Michigan
The Outdoor Podcast Channel 2nd annual meet and greet!
- We hosted a mixer with several outstanding podcasters
- We got to meet some future podcasters of the outdoor industry
that are looking to make their mark on the outdoor world
- We hosted the event at the Hard Rock Café of Louisville
- Sponsored by Montana Decoys and Wasp Broadhead
- Mara's first visit to a Hard Rock Café!
Day two of ATA
- Interview with the owner of Nose Jammer a great deer hunting
- How to use Nose Jammer
- Interview with Deer Lab founder Jon Livingston
- How Deer Lab works to manage your trail camera photos and what
kind of information you can glean from it
- Close encounter with Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean , Willie and Jake
- Interview with Orion Coolers about what's new for 2016!
- Mindy's first interview!
- Interview with Phil Robinson the VP of ARCUS that now manages
Dead Down Wind about their new product called "Boost" a deer
attractant/enzyme booster/mineral supplement.
- Mike is challenged by Mara for a recurve-archery
Day three of ATA
- Mike gets lost on the show floor
- Interview with owner of Black Eagle Arrows
- Interview with Bobby Vargas of PSE Archery
- Shooting the new PSE Carbon Air bow!
- Talking with Garmin about the new Virb action cameras